All Flights Ticket Gofees are charged on a per-person or per-ticket basis and are non-refundable.
|Changes to Existing Tickets (exchange)
||Air - Economy
||Air - Business/First
|Within 4 hours
|Within 10 days of new travel date
|Beyond 10 days of new travel date
- You cannot change the name on an airline ticket or give the ticket to someone else to use.
- You cannot exchange a ticket from one airline to another.
- Some tickets do not allow any changes.
- Some tickets are non-refundable. Usually, non-refundable tickets can be used only towards the purchase of other non-refundable tickets.
- Some airlines will not allow the ticket to be reused if the original reservation was NOT cancelled within their designated timeframe.
- Flights Ticket Godoes not control the fees set by the airline and has no authority to waive them.